Nick Tolford & Co. Record Release



Come to Strongwater Gallery this Saturday for Nick Tolford & Co. record release, Just a Kiss. If you've never heard of Nick Tolford & Co. I highly recommend going to see them live. I have seen them perform at Woodland's Tavern, Nelsonville Music Festival & Downtown Live Concert Series at Columbus Commons. They are a seven-piece band from Columbus, OH. There performances are energetic & upbeat. They always get the crowd dancing, you just can't help it. They have great energy.  Their music is described as both raw soul electricity & punk rock abandon. 

Two other bands opening bands will be performing as well, Mount Carmel and Wesley Bright & the Hi-Lites. I have not seen these bands yet, but I have heard good things and I plan to go see them Saturday as well.


xx Davia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10